Corner Wood Chisel Squaring Tool for Cutting Square Mortised Door Hinge Recesses
About this item
- SQUARE UP YOUR INSIDE CORNERS: Use this corner chisel to quickly, easily and accurately chisel out the corners of your mortised hinge recesses. Perfect for when your router creates the perfect mortise but leaves a “rounded” corner behind.
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS: Designed to be used to create square corners on router hinge recesses, door lock recesses, wood flooring stock, picture frames and many other applications where a 90 degree corner is needed.
- SIZE MEANS EVERYTHING: 3/8” width of each side of the chisel from the edge to the corner makes it the perfect size to cut corners with ease.
- CUTTING CORNERS IS A GOOD THING: Spring-loaded chisel is sharpened and ready to use right out of the package; Cutter aligns with both edges to produce a perfect 90-degree corner; Simply place in any recess or corner, tap with a hammer (not included), and remove any cutout waste so you are left with a clean, square (90-degree) inside corner.
- HIGH QUALITY: Constructed with a high-speed steel (HSS) anvil and anodized aluminum body for maximum strength and longevity that resists rust and corrosion. The anvil is tipped with a razor sharp blade that makes quick work of most any type of hard or soft wood.