GRR-RIPPER Advanced 3D Pushblock
The best just got even better.
The GRR-RIPPER® Advanced 3D Pushblock offers the same level of precision, safety, and control as the original, but with two additional accessories for even more control. It’s the most Advanced pushblock in the world.
Microjig Founder and inventor, Henry Wang, started out in his garage workshop in the late 90s. Faced with the challenge of cutting thin strips on a table saw, he sought to create a solution to cut small parts safely, accurately, and consistently. After countless engineering hours and dozens of prototypes, the GRR-RIPPER® pushblock was born.
Three directions of force.
Three directions of force provide essential stability for superior precision, safety, and control.
- Downward pressure stabilizes work piece on a flat surface.
- Inward pressure against the fence virtually eliminates kickback.
- Forward pressure feeds stock consistently through the cut to eliminate burning and blade marks.
Virtually eliminates kickback on table saws.
Kickback occurs when the workpiece strays from the fence, and gets pinched between the saw blade and the fence. The rear teeth of the blade grab the workpiece, turning it into a dangerous projectile. The only way to avoid kickback is to maintain control of your workpiece through the entire cut.
Rip without stopping and burning.
Using two GRR-RIPPERs allows you to feed long stock continuously without stopping, virtually eliminating burning and blade marks caused by inconsistent feed rate. Parts come off the saw ready to use with little to no additional sanding or planing.
Use it around your whole shop.
The GRR-RIPPER was built for the table saw. It acts as a moving blade guard, shielding your hands from the saw blade through the entire cut. Right out of the box, the GRR-RIPPER can cut stock down to ¼” x ¼”. Because it provides 3 directions of control, your cuts will be cleaner and more precise.
The GRR-RIPPER provides incredible command over your workpiece on the router table. Whether you’re using the fence or freehand routing, its powerful grip controls stock and protects your hands from dangerous spinning bits.
The GRR-RIPPER’s proprietary Green GRR-RIP material provides all the traction you need to properly flatten stock on the jointer. Because of its powerful grip, you can feed material over the cutter head without having to apply too much downward pressure. The GRR-RIPPER makes proper face-jointing technique easy, and safe.
The GRR-RIPPER's legs and main body maintain a constant 90 degree angle. It can be used on its side which is ideal for resawing on bandsaws. The GRR-RIPPER glides along the table top and applies even pressure against the fence with your hands clear of the blade. Even pressure means less blade drift, resulting in smoother cuts.
Adjusts to varying material widths, allowing you to control both the keeper and off-cut sides of your workpiece through the entire cut.
Adjusts to match material thickness, keeping the GRR-RIPPER® upright and square.
- The included Stabilizing Plate provides 250% more stabilizing surface with two additional points of contact. It keeps the workpiece locked tight to the fence and parallel to the blade, while the optional hook pushes it through the cut from behind.
- The included Adjustable Spacer gives you 54% more gripping surface for controlling larger workpieces. Adjustment slots provide clearance for exposed router bits while maintaining a flat edge on the fence.
Ultimate gripping power.
- GREEN GRR-RIP® gives you incredible traction for easy handling of hardwoods, composites, plastics and aluminum. Its treaded surface conforms to the workpiece for superior control.
- Dust and buildup easily wipes off with denatured alcohol. The additional 1" of GREEN GRR-RIP® on the Adjustable Spacer provides even more traction for ADVANCED control.
250% more stabilizing surface.
54% more gripping surface and added clearance.
Reliable traction on all types of workpieces.