DEWALT DEMOLITION HAMMER 10 KGS
- 14.0 Amp motor provides high performance and overload protection
- Shocks Active Vibration Control reduces vibration resulting in less user fatigue and more productivity
- Non-air pumping beat piece eliminates masonry dust from entering the unit extending tool and seal life
- Spring-loaded dust seals ensure longer tool life
- Variable impact control dial (19 settings) ensures accurate impact energy depending on the application Large on/off rocker switch allows for easy single finger operation
Designed for professional chipping, demolition and chasing applications, the corded DEWALT D25901K 22-pound SDS demolition hammer can handles a variety of masonry materials--including brick, concrete and stone--while providing increased durability, performance, comfort, and serviceability on the job site. A heavy-duty 14.0 amp motor with a 19-setting variable impact control gives you between 3.7 and 18.5 foot-pounds of impact energy and ensures accurate impact depending on the application.