ELECTRONIC VARIABLE SPEED 12"x18" WOOD LATHE WITH VARIABLE SPEED 550W
1) Motor：550W (DC)
02) Spindle Speed (rpm)：500-1800RPM; 1000-3800RPM
03) Swing Over Bed：305mm
04) Distance Between Centers：457mm(18")
05) Head and Tailstock Taper：#2 Morse
06) Face Plate：3"
07) Tool Rest：6"
08) N.G.Weight (kgs)：40/42
* With extra 670mm extension bed MC1218A-EX available as optional accessory
* The lathe is constructed from cast iron and includes a powerful 550W universal DC motor with electronic speed control that provides full torque at all speeds.
* Dial a slow speed for larger pieces and faster speeds for spindles and fine finishing.
* Fitted with a liquid crystal display to show the spindle speed.
* The 2-belt positions adjust from 500-1800RPM; 1000-3800RPM
* With two handle on the cast iron bed for easier moving.
* Rear tool holder fitting as standard