Hawi Tools 21" Professional Scroll saw منشار خطاط 21 انش صناعة تايوانيه حجز مسبق
موعد الوصول المتوقع 01/10/2020
ملاحظه دواسة السرعه تاتي مع الخيارين
This 535mm(21") scroll saw is with some really different features not found on any other machine. It is constructed mainly from plate steel including a 7mm heavy gauge steel table with an epoxy painted surface. Two unique features make this machine stand out from any other. Firstly, the blade actuating arms are very short, driven by a lever and rod mechanism. This gives very high control of the blade plus exceptionally low vibration. Secondly, the whole arm assembly tilts 45° from the vertical right and 35° left, leaving the table horizontal. This allows much better control of the work, due to greater visibility and being able to work at a natural position. You are not fighting gravity or bending your wrists into awkward positions. This machine is not short of other features, having a variable speed control system giving from 400-1,500 strokes per minute. Upgraded with the PEGAS "Blade Chuck" blade clamps which are much lighter, reducing vibration which reduces stress on the machine. Blade changing is easy and tool-free, with two hand clamps and a quick-release lever. An air blower and work hold down are provided. Plus there is efficient dust collection when connected to a suitable fine dust extractor. You are recommended to permanently mount the machine onto your workbench or to one of the dedicated stands available as an option. Using unpinned blades means there is a large selection of blades available or you can use 150mm lengths of 1/4" bandsaw blade, ideal for cutting thicker materials. This is a serious machine for craft or joinery work, not the same as any other.
- 220V 50/60Hz 1.5A, DC motor
- Variable speed (400-1550 strokes/min), Throat 21", Max thickness 2"
- Arm tilts 35° left and 45° right, tilting the blade, not the table,
- 50mm cutting thickness capacity, 535mm throat capacity
- Large 345 mm x 597 mm epoxy painted table surface
- Now fitted with the PEGAS blade clamps for lower vibration
- Easy access variable speed and blade tension controls
- Organized blade storage on base
- Onboard dust blower, under table extraction port (63mm)