Laguna PX|20 planer حجز مسبق
The all-new PX|20 planer signals an innovative new design for Laguna planers. The Laguna PX|16 is loaded with new ergonomic features to make woodworking safer and more enjoyable.
Infeed and Outfeed Rollers – The PX|20 features infeed and outfeed rollers to assist with material loading and feeding while keeping a compact footprint
- Digital Readout – The DRO has been moved to the control panel to provide better ergonomics and make precision settings easier
- Ergonomic Control Panel – Machine controls have been moved to the control panel at the top of the machine and angled toward the machine operator for easy access and better Combined with the new cabinet, the PX|20 sports a sleek, modern design
- Improved Dust Collection – The 4” diameter dust chute offers the option to point to right or left to optimize dust collection system layout
- 4-Post Bed Support – Provides precise and consistent performance with every cut
- ShearTec II Cutterhead – The ShearTec II cuttherhead comes as standard equipment on PX|20 Planer. The ShearTec II is a 6-row carbide insert cutterhead that produces a superior surface finish on all woods including challenging hardwoods. The ShearTec II knives and fasteners have a T-step design to maximize clamping force on the knives preventing knife cracking and chatter. The 4-sided carbide insert knives produce a shear cut for flawless results. The ShearTec II cutterhead has deep grooves that make the cutterhead very quiet and improve shaving The 4-sided knives can be rotated for a new cutting edge without the need for a knife setting jig
- Serrated Infeed Roller – The serrated infeed roller and pressure bar are mounted close to the cutterhead to virtually eliminate snipe.
Motor: 220v 5HP 1 Phase 60hz/23 Amp.
Bed Size: 16″ x 21-1/2″
Pull-Out Extension: 4″
Max. Depth Of Cut: 1/4″
Max. Stock Thickness: 8″
Min. Stock Thickness: 1/4″
Min. Stock Length: 8″
Max. Stock Width: 16″
Feed Speed: 16 & 28 FPM
Dust Port Diameter: 4″ Left & Right
Cutterhead RPM: 5000
Cutterhead Diameter: 3″
Cutterhead Insert #: 138 x 4-Sided Carbide, 6 Row
Thickness Readout: Wixey DRO
Dimensions Set Up Approx. 33″ x 36″
Dimensions Shipping: 38″ x 30″ x 46″
Net/Ship Weight: 493/597 Lbs.
The ShearTec: II features 4-sided solid carbide inserts with a T-shoulder rather than a cone-shaped design, which helps prevent cracking of the inserts.
Another benefit of the hard T-shoulder versus the cone shape is that you don’t need to worry about the exact pressure the knife is set with, there is no flex in the T-shoulder design. Each insert features a slightly crowned leading edge and is set in a spiral pattern for a true shear cut. Deep gullets make dust and chips disappear quickly which produces a better finish. ShearTec: II inserts are 15x15x2.5mm, which is slightly larger and thicker than standard knives (14x14x2mm) The JX series equipped with the ShearTec: II have one more advantage: it is quiet! The low impact of the 6-row STII makes for a pleasant experience for your ears. Laguna planers have been torture-tested on the most difficult hardwood knots and changing grain direction to prove their superior cut quality.