Corner Cleaning Chisels Set
Perfectly square mortises every time
Crown’s special sets of two 6mm corner cleaning chisels enable the smooth and precise squaring of corners at a 90º angle, after a mortise has been cut out by hand or with a machine.
- Cost-effective 6mm cleaning set
- Forged carbon steel blades
- Tempered for a Rockwell hardness of 57/60
- Hand-ground and honed for regular use
- Perfectly hardened for smooth edges and simple sharpening
- Attractive brass-ferruled Rosewood handles
- Ergonomically-designed to maximise comfort and minimise rolling.
Why Crown chisels?
Crown Hand Tools have been manufacturing traditional woodworking hand tools for over fifty years and their chisels are hot-forged from the finest carbon steel, then hardened and tempered.
These chisels are manufactured exclusively in the UK, using the same forge, temper and grind methods that traditional Sheffield metalworkers did, while also incorporating modern processes and materials, such as cryogenics and powder metallurgy.