Crown 270AW, M2 HSS 3/4" Skew Chisel
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Made from M2 high speed steel (rockwell 62/64) and fitted with ergonomically designed beech handles with heavy duty brass ferrules, these tools are beautifully effective, giving up to six times the edge life of carbon tools.
- Tool Width: 3/4" | Thickness: 1/4"
- Usable Flute Length: 6.5" | Handle Length: 8 1/2" | Overall Length: 15"
- M2 High Speed Steel (rockwell 62/64) with stained beech handles with brass accents; made in Sheffield, England in partnership with Crown Tools
- Used in spindle turning only and can create coves, fine finishes, edges, pommels and many other uses
- Available separately or in sets