Dremel Sanding Band 408
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SKU 2 615 040 832
- These coarse sanding bands from Dremel are ideal for shaping and smoothing wood and fibreglass and for removing rust from metal surfaces. They can also be used on rubber surfaces.
- For shaping and smoothing wood and fibreglass as well as removing rust from metal surfaces. Sanding belts are easily replaceable.
- The physical appearance of the band indicates what grit it is, the larger the bumps the lower the grit.
- Sanding bands are available in 120 and 60 grit
- The lower the grit, the more material is removed
- Use the sides of the bands to do the sanding.
- Sanding bands will wear out and are replaceable by loosening the screw on the top of the drum or using the DREMEL exclusive EZ Speedclic sanding drum, for even faster band replacement.