kreg Bench Clamp Base
- Easy To Use: Tool-free installation makes it easy to install, remove, and move to different locations
- Durable: Aluminum Base and heavy-duty anchor bolt hold up to rugged use
- Versatile: Use on almost any work surface that has 3/4" or 20mm bench dog holes, or drill your own
- Adjustable: Base can swivel 360° to place clamping pressure wherever you need it
- Adaptable: Works with any Kreg Bench Clamp
The Bench Clamp Base makes it possible to use the power and convenience of Kreg Bench Clamps on any work surface, so you can create a versatile clamping station almost anywhere.
The Bench Clamp Base is a perfect companion to the Kreg Mobile Project Center, and it allows you to get more from any work surface that’s equipped with 3/4" or 20mm bench dog holes. Or, you can simply drill a hole in any work surface, and easily attach the Bench Clamp Base, and just as easily remove it when not in use, or move it to another location.
Tool-free installation allows you to set up the Bench Clamp Base in seconds. Just slip the anchor bolt through the hole, and tighten the locking knob. Slide a Kreg Bench Clamp into the Base, and you’re all set. And, you can move or store away the Bench Clamp Base just as quickly, so it’s there when you need it and out of the way when you don’t.
Benchtop hold-down clamping—when used in conjunction with Kreg Bench Clamp
Movable to allow use on more than one work surface
Kreg Bench Clamps (all models), Mobile Project Center, workbenches with ¾" bench-dog holes
Cast aluminum base, steel ½" anchor bolt, plastic knob with steel nut
Cast-aluminum Bench Clamp Base, anchor bolt, plastic knob with nut (clamp sold separately)