Nova 9037 Drill Press Fence
With the Nova Accessory Fence installed, your drill press will become a true drilling machine. Bore precisely positioned holes for part after identical part. The tall aluminum extrusion provides plenty of vertical support for drilling pieces on edge, and its stability and flatness ensure excellent accuracy. The cut away section in the middle provides clearance for the chuck, allowing short drill bits to be used close to the fence. T-slots on the face and spine of the fence allow you to add hold-downs and material stops as needed. The included flip stop provides repeatable positioning when drilling multiple identical parts. Two ratcheting handles permit quick positioning and a firm hold.
- Heavy-duty aluminum extrusion ensures stability and flatness along the length of the fence
- Cut away center section provides chuck clearance when drilling close to the fence
- T-slots on the face and top let you add hold-downs and other devices to support the workpiece
- Flip stop for repeatable positioning when drilling multiple identical parts
- Ratchet style locking handles permit quick positioning and solid locking of the fence
- Fits most drill presses (check the specs for your specific drill press)