BISON Poly Max High Tack 425g
- Universal assembly adhesive and sealant based on unique SMP technology, with high initial bond strength and fast final strength build-up. For bonding, fixing and sealing almost all (construction) materials on almost all surfaces (both smooth, porous and non-porous surfaces). Very high initial grip. Super fast. Permanently elastic.Very high initial bond strength
- Super-fast building of final bonding strength
- Very high final bond strength. Permanently elastic.
- Bonding: e.g. glass, stone, natural stone, concrete, plasterwork, many synthetic materials, wood, chipboard, Trespa, iron, aluminium, zinc, steel, stainless steel and other metals, ceramic tiles, cork and mirrors.Fixing: e.g. skirting boards, lathing, window sills, doorsteps, roof edges, construction boards, insulation materials, gypsum boards, polystyrene ornaments and decorative frames.Sealing: e.g. skirting boards (synthetics), window frames, stair steps, window sills, doorsteps and drywalls. Also suitable for sealing cracks in walls and ceilings.
- Can be used internally and externally
- Paintable (test first); Acid-free, odourless
- Good filling capacity
- Resistant to temperatures between -40°C and +100°CUV, water and all-weatherresistant100% adhesive (non-shrinking)
- Also bonds to slightly damp surfaces. Solvent-free; Excellent bonding without primer
- FIELD OF APPLICATION Bonding: e.g. glass, stone, natural stone, concrete, plasterwork, many synthetic materials, wood, chipboard, Trespa, iron, aluminium, zinc, steel, stainless steel and other metals, ceramic tiles, cork and mirrors. Also suitable for sealing cracks in walls and ceilings.
WHOEVER SAYS ADHESIVE, SAYS BISON.
WHOEVER THINKS BISON, THINKS ADHESIVE.
Bison is in part the basis for every job because of the unparalleled product range. For (critical) do-it-yourselfers. Securing, repairing, assembling and sealing. Indoors, outdoors, in the garden, the caravan and on the boat. Well-known products are Poly Max®, Montagekit, Bison Kit® and Nexus® Glue.
The Bison brand is part of Bolton Adhesives. Bolton Adhesives represents the adhesives division of the Bolton Group and has four prominent brands: Bison, UHU, Griffon and Air Max.
Bolton Adhesives products offer the best solutions for bonding or sealing paper and cardboard, leather, fabric and wood, as well as for joining metal and plastic. At home, in the office, at school, for DIY projects as well as professional jobs. The Company's distribution channels consist of supermarkets, office supply stores, do-it-yourself stores and the professional market. Bolton Adhesives employs approximately 700 employees.
QUALITY AND INNOVATION
Bison means quality and innovation. Bison works with a quality assurance system in order to guarantee constant quality.
This involves the entire process, from incoming raw materials and production, right through to the end product and delivery, and all carried out according to the given procedures. The system is ISO 9001 certified. This means that users can be sure of guaranteed quality at all times.
For Bison, sustainability means working with the environment, people and society in a responsible way. "WE CARE" is what we call our sustainability program. We act with respect for the Earth's natural resources, we contribute to a more sustainable future and we safeguard the needs of future generations.
As a concrete expression of our commitment We Care is based on three pillars:
- SOURCING, procurement to ensure a responsible supply and use of raw materials
- PRODUCING, production for sustainable production processes and quality of our products
- PEOPLE, for the welfare of our employees and support of society
BISON® POLY MAX HIGH TACK EXPRESS
UNIVERSAL CONSTRUCTION ADHESIVE AND SEALANT WITH HIGH INITIAL GRIP AND FAST FINAL STRENGTH BUILD-UP
Coverage: With spot bonding: 5-8 m²/kg. Stripes: one cartridge issues approx. 8-15 metres of adhesive (depending on the diameter of the cut nozzle).
Directions for use: Bonding and fixing: Apply in stripes or dots (every 10 - 40 cm). Always apply to the corners and along the edges of construction boards. Correctly position material within 10 minutes and press firmly or lightly tap with a rubber mallet. If necessary, clamp or fixate heavy materials for 4 hours. Can be handled after 30 minutes (the connection is now strong enough to withstand transportation or a light load); maximum final strength after approx. 4 hours, depending on the surface and the ambient conditions. Sealing: Evenly apply to the bottom of the joint and tool within 10 minutes using a moistened (with soapy water without lemon) putty knife, sealant smoother, or finger. Tool the vertical joints from bottom to top. Fully cured after a few days (depending on the thickness of the layer). When painting over with alkyd paint, the paint may dry more slowly.
Stains/residue: Use white spirit for cleaning tools and removing wet adhesive residue. Dry adhesive residue can only be removed mechanically.
Points of attention: The following drying times are based on bonding at least one porous material and an adhesive layer of approx. 1 mm thickness. If two non-porous materials are being bonded and/or the layer of adhesive is thicker, the drying times may be substantially longer.