Dremel 502 Flap Wheel 9.5 MM
- Perfect for sanding flat or contoured surfaces on metal,wood, rubber or plastic.
- Largest flap wheel (grit P80). Works well for (gentle) finish removal
- Flap wheels are great for finish removal and light material clean up because they are more forgiving than sanding bands.
- They won’t bite into the material as quickly
- They also tend to run a little cooler because of the flaps – so they are less likely to put any burn into the material.
- Grind and polish flat or contoured surfaces. Most effective when used as a finishing sander after heavier surface sanding and material removal is completed. Comes in fine and coarse grades