DREMEL 9903 Tungsten Carbide Cutter Pointed Tip 3.2mm
- Tungsten Carbide Cutters are ideal for shaping, smoothing or removing material from especially hard materials.
- Shapes, smooths or grinds especially hard materials including: hardened steel, stainless steel, cast iron, nonferrous metals, fired ceramics, plastics and hard woods
- A high-speed cutter made of tungsten carbide, the hardest material next to diamonds
- Use higher speeds for hard woods, slower speeds for metals and very slow speeds for plastics
- Use the sides of the cutter (Rather than the tip) for effective cutting
- Brand: DREMEL
- Code: 2 615 990 332
- Material: Tungsten Carbide
- Shank Diameter: 1/8", 3.2 mm
- Bit Diameter: 1/8", 3.2 mm
- Overall Length: 1 1/2"
- Contents: 1 Bits
- 1 x Tungsten Carbide Cutter 3.2mm