Dremel Cut Off Wheel, 32 mm
- Dremel Cut Off Wheel, 32 mm - 2 615 054 032
- Reinforced for durability, make cuts in e.g. hardened steel
- Materials to use on This cut-off disk can be used on different metal types, like aluminum, copper, cast iron. But also for short cuts in plastic or brick. On materials like a galvanized metal (Ductwork) or hardened steel, it’s best to use reinforced cut-off wheel (426)
- Good for slicing, making straight cuts and slots in all kinds of metal, like hardened steel, sheets metal or aluminum.
- Easily cut bolts, or make slots in rusted and/or stripped bolts / screws for removal with a screwdriver.