NOVA MOST POPULAR CHUCK ACCESSORY JAWS BUNDLE (SKU 6033)
• NOVA’s most popular standard chuck accessories in one easy grab and go bundle
• Contains 3 most popular NOVA Chuck accessories in one handy pack: 25mm/1” Jaws, 100mm/4” Jaws, 254mm/10” Cole Jaws
• Fits on any Standard NOVA Chuck (Quick change requires additional retro fit or upgrade accessory)
• Special NOVA wood turning dovetail profile to dig in and hold wood securely
• Quick mounting
• Precisely machined from single solid steel billet for maximum quality and performance
• Perfect for gifting
NOVA Popular Chuck Accessories Bundle contains the top 3 most popular NOVA Chuck accessory jaws, in one handy pack. Add this bundle to your NOVA chuck (Precision Midi, G3, SuperNOVA2, or Titan II chucks), and you’re covered with the most popular accessory add-ons for most wood turning projects.
JS25N NOVA 25mm/1″ Accessory Jaw
JS100N NOVA 100mm/4″ Accessory Jaw
the JSCOLE, NOVA Cole Accessory Jaw
These are the top NOVA chuck accessory sellers and give a good general additional range to your NOVA Chuck. All are compatible with your NOVA chuck (use the standard fastenings that come with the chuck). The 100mm/4″ Jaws and Cole Jaws come with additional fastenings. The NOVA 25mm/1″ Jaw is convenient for small bowl and small unsupported spigot turning work. Expansion range is 1.02″-1.81″ and Contraction Square range is 1.10″-0.35″, Contraction Round range is 1.22″ – 0.39″ The NOVA 100mm/4″ Jaw is designed for expanded dovetail, reverse dovetail and for gripping footed bowls, around 12-14″ in diameter. It can also mount customized false wooden jaws, so that you can design your very own customised jaws for your special projects. Expansion range is 3.81″-4.64″, Contraction range (around bowl foot) is square 3.03″ – 2.20″ and rounds is 3.89″-2.99″. The Cole Jaws are a versatile set, designed for the re-mounting of bowls to remove chuck marks, or to add decoration, or to re-shape the bottom of the bowls that have already been turned. These standard Cole jaws are suitable for lathes with a minimum 12″/300mm swing diameter. Optional 6030 Jaw buffer kit extends the workholding options of the Cole Jaws even further. This bundle is incredible value for money.