SUIZAN Japanese Pull Saw Hand Saw 9-1/2" Ryoba (Double Edge) منشار ياباني وجهين
- Japanese Saw - Pull Saw for both of soft wood and hard wood like tiger maple, red oak, teak, MDF, OSB, and even driftwoods.
- Two blades in one saw: there is Cross-Cut and Rip-Cut teeth on a single handle
- Teeth Per Inch: 9 and 15 TPI / Blade Thickness: 0.02 inch / Kerf Width: 0.03 inch / Blade Length: 9-1/2 inch / Overall length: 24 inch
- The saw blade is easily removable and interchangeable
- JAPANESE STYLE PULL SAW: This product is a “Pull Saw” .What most people are used to are European saws, which cut materials via pushing, thus are called “push saws.” On the other hand, Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws,” which is what this product is. In comparison to “push saws,” “pull saws” are lighter in weight, requires less power, and the resulting edge is cleaner.
- JAPANESE STEEL:Best handling size for highly precision work / Consisted of top quality japanese steel.
- Made IN JAPAN:All SUIZAN products are manufactured in Japan by Japanese master craftsmen.With a history of over 100 years in making japanese hand tools, all of the process gone into making tools were completed in one of Japan’s towns known for their craft making
- EAN 4589489310740
SUIZAN introduction video
This is a Ryoba Saw
A remarkable point of this Ryoba (Double Edge) Saw is that there are two blades in one saw – Cross-Cut and Rip-Cut.
Therefore, you don’t have to change your tools: you just use it!
It is a tool that saves your time and saves your space in your tool box.
To cut across the grain is called cross cut. Cross cut teeth consist of two teeth in which one points slightly to the right and the other to the left. Cross cut teeth cut wood fiber at a certain width. It works the same when cutting the grain diagonally.
To cut along the grain is called rip cut. Rip cut tooth also consists of two teeth. The teeth edge is flat, and it carves out the materials as you make strokes. Since rip cut teeth carves out the material it’s cutting, there more saw dust is produced.
The handle is wrapped with traditional rattan cane. This wrapping is very durable and if cared for will not unravel.
What is “SUIZAN”?
SUIZAN, a Japanese brand, creates Japanese hand tools of highest quality.
With more than 100 years of history, all of the processes are completed in a Japanese city in Niigata prefecture called Sanjō, which is known for its craftsmanship.
That’s why our products are highly appreciated by many woodworkers.
One of the Japanese Tools
There are a couple of differences between Western tools and Japanese tools.
In many cases, Japanese tools are lighter and simpler than Western ones because Japanese tools are minimally designed and there is no unnecessary waste.
Nowadays, Japanese tools become popular in woodcrafting around the world due to its high quality.
Do you know about a “Pull Saw”?
This product is a pull saw.
Japanese saws cut materials via pulling and thus are called “pull saws.”
It requires less power, realizes exceedingly smooth and accurate cut, and as a result, the cutting-section is clean.
And particularly, this saw’s blade is sharper and thinner (0.02 inch), and has a greater number of teeth per inch (9 & 15 TPI) than saws of similar size.
If you have some difficulty using Western saws, just get to use a Japanese saw.
You will never go back to use a conventional saw!
Orders can be canceled as long as they haven’t already been loaded onto our delivery trucks. To cancel the item, please contact our SUIZAN Customer Support Team at least 48 hours prior to your delivery date and we will promptly refund to your credit card. In some cases, you may be charged for a restocking fee or delivery fee if the order is canceled after you have picked up your delivered item.
After receiving your SUIZAN products, you can’t return them for any reason except our mistakes. If you get faulty goods, please contact our SUIZAN Customer Support Team, and please attach the photo of the goods that you received to prove that your SUIZAN products are truly faulty goods. You can get a refund or a replacement for the faulty goods.